Abaco Bay Real Estate
In one of the district of East Naples in Collier County is a residential community called Abaco Bay, which is situated in Bayshore Drive. The picturesque community of Abaco Bay assures residents with a quiet residential living to top off its tropical settings. Abaco Bay is a two-story condominium complex, very unique as compared to its usual high-rise building counterpart. This luxurious property is located very near the astonishing white sand beach of Olde Naples and the famous Gulf of Mexico. The condo units were built in 1985 and were renovated in 2005. The most striking characteristic of Abaco Bay is that its neighborhood has a warm and friendly feel that makes it ideal for families.
Abaco Bay Listings
Abaco Bay Unit Facilities
The constructions of units on the first and second floor are basically the same. Approximately, each complete unit measures 886 feet and is composed of the following features:
- Open floorplan layout
- Spacious living room
- Built-in cabinets
- Cable prewired
- Window coverings
- Carpet, ceramic tiles and wood floorings
- Fully constructed all-white kitchen cabinetry and granite counters
- Separate dining area off the kitchen
- Two spacious bedrooms both having built-in dressers
- Two bathrooms, one with shower and the other one with shower and bathtub
- Terrace for the second floor units
- One dedicated parking slot for each unit
- Spacious front and back lawn
The pastel yellow and white motif of all units makes the neighborhood radiates warmth for the tenants. Furthermore, the tropical climate of East Naples and bayside location of the Abaco Bay is perfect for beach enthusiasts and summer lovers.
Abaco Bay Amenities
The place is ideal for families because of its prime location and the superb safety of the community. The community has its Key-West style charm. Abaco Bay is a sure convenient place to live for families of all sizes. Abaco Bay offers world-class amenities which include:
- Clubhouse with fitness center
- Lakefront community pool
- Community laundry facilities
- Beautifully preserved and picturesque view
Nearby Naples Amenities
Abaco Bay is set near to Naples’ arts and recreational centers as well as places where families can visit to spend out their weekend. Some of these amenities include:
- Naples Botanical Gardens
- Sudgen Park
- Tin City
- Big Cypress Preserve
- Shark Valley
- Bayview Park equipped with boat-launching facilities
- Naples Pier where families can go fishing
- Fifth Avenue – home of wide range of fancy and family style restaurants and bistros.
- Third Street – famous for shopping boutiques and art galleries
- Naples local white sand beach resorts and recreational parks
In addition, parents have a wide range of schools and learning institutions to choose from where they can enroll their children. Abaco Bay is set near to some of Collier County’s public and private elementary, middle and high schools. It also has an easy access to medical healthcare institutions such as Naples Community Hospital and NCH Healthcare Systems. Abaco Bay is an idyllic place to settle.
Data last updated: November 18th, 2017 at 9:50am EST and updating occurs daily
The data relating to real estate for sale on this limited electronic display come in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program (BR Program) of M.L.S. of Naples, Inc. Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Equity Realty are marked with the BR Program Icon or the BR House Icon and detailed information about them includes the name of the Listing Brokers. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available through the BR Program.