Berkshire Village Real Estate
Accessibility, convenience, luxury, and comfort are just some of the words that can be associated with Berkshire Village located in Naples, Florida. In this place, you will feel pampered with all its amenities and secure with its gated entrance. Berkshire Village boasts of having a lake within its premises where you can take your family out for fishing or picnicking. Within this exclusive community are several subdivisions that offer many of the best homes in Naples. Located near the Sta. Barbara Blvd. in South Naples, you are assured of being strategically located close to everything important to you like the Naples Municipal Airport and the Golden Gate High School. Aside from those, there are also shops and restaurants that abound in the area.
The Units In Berkshire Village
Berkshire Village boasts of homes that are luxurious but are not too heavy for your pocket. Many of these were built in the 1980s but are still in perfect condition, perfect for your family to move in. You can choose a home that overlooks a landscaped area or the canal. These units vary in size but the regular houses have a living area of about 1,100 square feet to 1,500 square feet. Built as single-floor homes, there are two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Some units also come with a large screened lanai, a laundry room, and an eat-in kitchen. You can also get a house that has a villa attached design or a half duplex that is either furnished or unfurnished. The interior design of these units include a vaulted ceiling, cable pre-wire, pantry, smoke detector, and built-in cabinets. The master bedroom of these units has one bathroom that has a dual sink and a separate tub and shower.
Berkshire Village Listings
Berkshire Village Listings
1430 Monarch Cir, NAPLES
1411 Monarch Cir B-3.1, NAPLES
1220 Commonwealth Cir M-201, NAPLES
1200 Commonwealth Cir H-202, NAPLES
1534 Trafalgar Ln I-202, NAPLES
1227 Commonwealth Cir G-206, NAPLES
1394 Monarch Cir, NAPLES
1502 Trafalgar Ln S M-101, NAPLES
1203 Commonwealth Cir A-202, NAPLES
The Amenities Of Berkshire Village
Berkshire Village is as luxurious as its name. Residents like you can surely enjoy your time making use of the amenities of this community. These include:
- Community swimming pool. For days of scorching heat, you can always unwind and dip in the cool waters of the community swimming which is just a few minutes’ walk from your own home.
- Walking and jogging paths. To give you a feel of being away from the hustle and bustle of big city life, you are provided walking or jogging paths in the village, which will lead to the swimming pool and to other points of the community.
- Tennis courts. There is not just one tennis court in Berkshire Village so that you can play a game with the other residents. The tennis courts let you stay fit while enjoying a good game.
- Lounging areas. Nothing can be more relaxing than Berkshire Village. It has lounging areas where you can simply laze in and enjoy the ambiance.
- Fishing pier. While taking a walk or a stroll in the village, you can head straight for the fishing pier where you will enjoy your time catching the freshest fish of the day.
Berkshire Village gives you easy access to the different shops and restaurants on 5th Avenue. So if you want a home that gives you all, choose Berkshire Village.
Find More Berkshire Village Homes for Sale
Data last updated: April 22nd, 2019 at 12:21am EDT and updating occurs daily
The data relating to real estate for sale on this Website come in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program (BR Program) of M.L.S. of Naples, Inc. Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Equity Realty are marked with the BR Program Icon or the BR House Icon and detailed information about them includes the name of the Listing Brokers. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available through the BR Program.