Do you love nature and going on adventures? Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park ranger programs for March are something that you should not miss out. Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park is located Gulfshore Drive in Naples, Florida.
The only cost of visiting the park is the entrance fee. $2 is being charged for walkers and bicyclers. A $4 fee will be charged per vehicle with only one person. If there 2 or more individuals in the vehicle then they will need pay a fee of $6. With such minimal cost, you can enjoy the natural beauty of Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park.
March 2014 Scheduled Ranger Programs Every 9:30 am
- Beachcombing activities can be enjoyed every Tuesday and Wednesday with exception of March 11.
- Castnetting can be enjoyed on the 7th of March (Friday).
- Watch Manatees in their own habitat on March 14 (Friday).
- Identify shorebirds visiting the Floridian beach on the third Friday (21st of March).
- Explore the natural communities of a barrier island on the last Friday of the month (March 28).
Go in an adventure and enjoy the beauty of nature with these great activities. Make your visit at Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park a memorable one.