Cove Towers Real Estate
Naples in Florida has always been known to be a place where the beach is fantastic. It is a city where you can find the best locations for a panoramic sunset view, as well as lush greens and beautiful landscapes. But most of all, Cove Towers is where you can find astounding home options for everyone’s discriminating taste. Located in North Naples on Wiggins Bay, with its gated entrance situated in Wiggins Pass Road, Cove Towers brings you close to the beach. By just taking either a bike ride or a shuttle ride, you will be in any of the beaches in no time.
Cove Towers Listings
Cove Towers Listings
425 Cove Tower Dr 1401, NAPLES
445 Cove Tower Dr 302, NAPLES
425 Cove Tower Dr 803, NAPLES
445 Cove Tower Dr 1504, NAPLES
420 Cove Tower Dr 402, NAPLES
425 Cove Tower Dr 1101, NAPLES
445 Cove Tower Dr 1103, NAPLES
The Towers Of Cove Towers
There are 5 buildings of Cove Towers which were built in 1999 to 2003 with about 15 to 18 floors each. These towers are Aruba, Bequia, Caribe, Montego, and Nevis.
Each of these towers has four residences on each floor whose lanais give you a view of the building’s back and front.
- Aruba gives you views of boats and the gulf. Its living area ranges from 1650 to 1750 square feet with rooms that are spacious. But you should consider its penthouse which is truly large.
- Bequia is also like Aruba that faces the Wiggins Bay and the Gulf of Mexico, giving you stunning views of the boats and the gulf. But its residences are more varied in terms of size with measurements of 1600 to 1900 square feet.
- Both Aruba and Bequia are the towers with 15 floors giving you that ecstatic feeling of being on top of the world.
- Caribe has units with living areas that measure 1800 to 2500 and gives you views of the bay, preserve, and the Gulf of Mexico.
- The larger units are located in Nevis and Montego towers.
- Montego has units with living areas of 2400 to 2650 square feet with a large penthouse. The views you get from here are the Wiggins Bay, preserves, and the Gulf of Mexico.
- Nevis has the largest units with living areas of 2600 to 2700 square feet.
- Both Nevis and Montego Towers have 18 floors.
Living in any of the towers can allow you to become members of the Tarpon Cove Yacht and Racquet Club. This will let you enjoy a tennis court, swimming pool, clubhouse, and restaurant. Living in Florida has a lot of perks and there is no reason why you cannot be a part of it. Come to Cove Towers and enjoy life of luxury.
Data last updated: November 15th, 2019 at 7:49am EST and updating occurs daily
The data relating to real estate for sale on this Website come in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program (BR Program) of M.L.S. of Naples, Inc. Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Equity Realty are marked with the BR Program Icon or the BR House Icon and detailed information about them includes the name of the Listing Brokers. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available through the BR Program.