Greenlinks Community Info
Lely Greenlinks Villa Rental Information:
Printer Friendly: Greenlinks Golf Villas at Lely Resort Rental Program.pdf
- Rentals available nightly with no rental restriction minimum, operates like a hotel.
- Owner splits 50% of the NET monthly revenue with on-site management company.
- Management fee includes check-in/out front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, sales and marketing and owner services.
- Owner may use their villa 14 days from January to May 1st and 30 days from May 1st to January 1st at no rental charge.
- A $75 housekeeping fee is charged for each departure.
- An annual golf membership is required by all owners which provide 42 rounds of golf per year for the owner and immediate family, children under 25.
- The owner pays the cart fee only. 2012 membership fee is $3,454.44 tax included and renews October of each year.
- OWNER ROUNDS ARE NOW TRANSFERABLE BETWEEN MAY 15TH AND OCTOBER 15TH EACH YEAR.
- Villas are in a rental rotation program based on individual occupancy and revenue. Not a rental pool.
- Rental agreement is for 1 year beginning April 1st and automatically renews unless 90 days notice is provided.
- Rental revenue is distributed on the 20th of each month for the prior month's revenue.
- Villas are turnkey furnished and must meet the minimum requirements in order to participate in the rental progrm.
- Owner must provide a minimum of $300,000 of liability insurance in order to participate in the on-site program.
- Management Company establishes all rental rates throughout the year based on seasons
Frequently Asked Questions: