There are a lot of parks in Naples. Below you will find information about the parks around town.
There are three Regional Parks, which often have a lot to offer at each of the facilities:
North Collier Regional Park
15000 Livingston Road N., Naples, 34109 - (239) 252-4000 General park hours are Monday - Sunday, 6am-10pm North Collier Regional Park has it all. Enjoy the state of the art fitness center, sit in the shady courtyard and surf the net with free wi-fi, let your kids play on the playground, or peruse the Exhibit Hall. You can join one of the many sports leagues that play here such as soccer and softball. North Collier Regional Park is also home to Naples water park, the Sun-N-Fun Lagoon. With waterslides, multiple pools, and Sunny's River, there's something for all ages. Collier residents get $2 off admission while children 3 and under are free. Collier families can also purchase an annual pass.
1515 Golden Gate Pkwy, Naples - (239) 252-4000 Freedom Park is Naples' newest park and has a winding boardwalk throughout the 50 acres. On this 3500 feet of boardwalk you can see the 5 acre lake and the natural wetlands and native vegetation. There is also an educational facility with restrooms, lookout pavilions, water fountains and walking trails. Freedom Park is next to the new Freedom Memorial that pays tribute to the men and women who sacrificed their lives in service to our country and the victims of September 11, 2001. There is no cost to enjoy Freedom Park and it is open to the public from 8am-dusk every day.
Sugden Regional Park
4284 Avalon Drive, Naples, 34112 - (239) 252-4000 This family oriented park gives many fun opportunities for everyone in the family. With a 60-acre lake and lakeside beaches, Sugden Park has one of the only fresh water beaches in the area. Enjoy the view of the lake from the beach or one of the paddle boats that is available to rent. Let your kids play on the playground while you enjoy a picnic in one of the picnic areas or under the gazebo. Learn to sail and ski with one of the many classes offered throughout the year. Throughout the year there are many event here including fireworks for many different holidays and the Ice Cream Social every July. The enjoyment of Sugden Park is free and is open from 8am-dusk every day.
Naples has 8 community parks:
- Eagle Lakes Community Park 11565 Tamiami Trail E (239) 793-4414
- East Naples Community Park 3500 Thomasson Drive (239) 793-4414
- Golden Gate Community Park 3300 Santa Barbara Blvd. (239) 252-6128
- Golden Gate Community Center 4701 Golden Gate Parkway (239) 252-4180
- Max Hasse Jr. Community Park 3390 Golden Gate Blvd. W (239) 348-7500
- Pelican Bay Community Park 764 Vanderbilt Beach Road (239) 598-3025
- Veterans Community Park 1895 Veterans Park Drive (239) 566-2367
- Vineyards Community Park 6231 Arbor Blvd W (239) 353-9669
There are 15 Neighborhood Parks
- Aaron Lutz Park 4401 23rd Ave. SW, Naples, 34116
- Best Friends Park 700 104th Ave. N, Naples, 34108
- Coconut Circle Guava Dr. Naples
- Isles of Capri Park 139 Capri Blvd, Isles of Capri, 34113
- Naples Manor Tot Lot 5530 Tucker Ave, Naples, 34113
- Oakes Neighborhood Park 6350 Spanish Oaks Lane, Naples, 34109
- Palm Springs Park 921 Palm Springs Blvd., Naples, 34104
- Poinciana Village Park 2580 Ponce DeLeon Drive, Naples, 34145
- Rita Eaton Neighborhood Park 5305 18th Court SW, Naples
- Willoughby Acres Park 18 Mentor Dr. Naples, 34110
Naples also has two skate parks: Velocity Skate Park at 3500 Thomasson Drive and Wheels BMX and Skatepark at 4701 Golden Gate Parkway. There is also another public pool at the Golden Gate Aquatic Facility at 3300 Santa Barbara Blvd.