- MLS® #: 215059893
- 15807 Secoya Reserve Cir
- NAPLES, FL 34110
- 3+Den Bed, 2 Bath, 2225 SqFt
- Secoya Reserve
- Office: John R. Wood Properties
This intimate collection of single family homes is a beautiful community that offers a desirable location, brand new homes, and the best amenities Southwest Florida has to offer – but you don’t have to break the bank to live here.
Built just two years ago in 2011, Secoya Reserve began as just a plot of land surrounded by the region’s most breathtaking natural preserves. After a delicate and careful development process, 57 exclusive single-family homes were built on the property, creating the gorgeous community that exists today. It houses many different floor plans for every buyer, and the architecture is a beautiful Mediterranean style that reflects classic Italian design into the immaculate landscape of Southwest Florida. Living in Secoya Reserve is living alongside luxury and nature as one.
Secoya Reserve Listings (Newest First)
The community contains fewer than sixty single-family homes, making them some of the most exclusive in the area. Coupling that with the beautiful location, proximity to the famous Naples beaches, and availability of the city’s finest amenities, and you have a recipe for these homes selling fast.
Seven unique floor plans are available to choose from, making this one of the most buyer-friendly communities around.
- San Remo II – this plan brings you two bedrooms, two baths, a beautiful den, a great room, and a two-car garage on 1,809 square feet under air. The plan is priced starting in the high-$200s.
- Tivioli III – A three-bedroom, two-bath masterpiece, this plan also offers a den, great room, and two-car garage, all on 2,062 square feet and priced at the low-$300s.
- Ravenna – Also with three bedrooms and two baths, this home comes with a large great room and a two-car garage on 2,225 square feet under air. It is priced at the low-$300s.
- Montessa – This three-bedroom, two-bath home comes with a den, great room, and three-car garage, all on 2,293 square feet and starting in the low-$300s.
- Ruffino – This floor plan has three bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths, a great groom, and a two-car garage – all on 2,585 square feet and priced in the high-$300s.
- Palermo II – The first of two 2-story floor plans, this comes with three bedrooms, three-and-a-half baths, a den, family room, and two car garage, all on 2,730 square feet and starting at the high-$300s.
- Corleone – The largest floor plan available, this spacious home comes with five bedrooms, three-and-a-half baths, a den, great room, play room, and two-car garage. On 3,172 square feet, this floor plan is a deal priced at the low-$400s.
Secoya Reserve is close to some of the most sought-after amenities in all of Naples, meaning that even when you’re not in your beautiful new home, you’ll never be at a loss looking for something to do.
The neighborhood is just a minute’s drive from the incredible Beaches of Naples, including the Delnor Wiggins State Park and Beach. This natural haven is the perfect place for recreation and relaxation after a long day, and provides some of the best views of the Gulf around. Walk up to Wiggins Pass, but grab your rods and reels first – it’s a great place for fishing, and with swimming prohibited in this area, you’re sure to take home some impressive catches. After walking the park and admiring the preserves, make your way down to Vanderbilt beach where the beachside bar can provide you with a cold drink, and the sand can provide you with a comfortable place to have a picnic and watch a famous Florida sunset.
You can even have all that water fun without the sand – at the Sun N’ Fun Water Park, just minutes down Livingston Road from your new Secoya Preserve home. It’s Naples’ exclusive family water park, filled with thrilling slides and rides, huge pools, and a lazy river. Better yet, it’s right next to the Golisano Children’s Museum of Naples, a place for your kids to learn and have fun at the same time – and if you want your kids to enjoy learning, then look no further: Secoya Preserve is home to the best schools in the district, from elementary all the way through high school. Because living in Secoya Preserve isn’t just about giving your family a home, it’s about giving them the best life they can have.
Data last updated: November 29th, 2015 at 9:13pm EST and updating occurs daily
The data relating to real estate for sale on this limited electronic display come in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program (BR Program) of M.L.S. of Naples, Inc. Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Equity Realty are marked with the BR Program Icon or the BR House Icon and detailed information about them includes the name of the Listing Brokers. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available through the BR Program.